Monarch Eco Retirement Village – Midvaal
LAUNCH PRICE: FROM R695 000
Sustained independence us a priceless attribute that promotes the enjoyment of active lifestyle. Retirement living @ Monarch Eco Village will create a safe, carefree and secure feeling.
In the secluded Monarch Eco Village,constructed on landscaped site, 144 Homes, divided into 18 unique designed clusters of 8 units each, are set on expansive 15 Hectares Ground with 10 hectares green belt.
The Village security consists of walled, patrolled and electrified perimeter fence (6 strands) – surveillance cameras placed strategically in the Monarch Eco Village and monitored.
Energy and Sustainable Design Elements:
- Solar system – Totally of the Grid;
- Gas for cooking and heating water;
- S.M.P (Structural Modular Panels) – makes units 8° warmer in winter and 8° cooler in summer;
- High Fire Rating (Cannot Burn) and High acoustics properties;
- Low carbon footprint and moist emission;
- Non-potable water recycled for re-use;
- Designed ramp access to all units – wheelchair friendly;
- All walkways designed in accordance with requirement of the prescribed elderly persons act;
- Door widths designed to allow easy emergency medical evacuation;
- All free standing units will have their own exclusive garden with an internal boundary wall;
- Street designs allow for maximization spatial availability and are lit at night by solar power – energy efficient manner.